Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

[sharechat] DPC

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 21:52:50 +1300

Hi Chatters
Outside GPG, DPC is my next favourite company.  Being growing for the last successive 5 years now but went down in share price in 2001. Since 2002  the price has increased 5% ,might not sound much ,but this stock has been trading in a tight band for most of the last 18 months, the first 12 months falling trend last 6 months rising trend.
This stock I think has been undervalued for the last year ,however I have mentioned this a few times on sharechat  without much feed back, probably because it is a small cap and many have not taken much interest in it.
Is there anyone out there know why this stock is in more demand than normal????
replies would be surprisingly nice to receive,as the previous posts were mostly ignored.
Disc:-  own DPC shares
Cheers
Hoop

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] DPC Malcolm Cameron