Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

RE: [sharechat] rmg

From: "Christian Mair" <product@adidas-ep.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:36:50 +1300

I don't like Advantage anymore. But used to. I think that Wolfenden was a
good addition to the board and recent director changes seem to be favoured
by the market. However, I still don't like the margins. In order to forget
margins, revenues would have to explode and I can't see that coming.
Christian