Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Data and Charting Software

From: "Mike" <terra1@Ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:03:35 +1300

Hi other Nick,
                    With Metastock and some other Stockmarket programmes I assume you can write enter your own formulas to weed out certain stocks, depending on what you have written as a formula also known as a filter.  Here is an example for you.

When(PDI(14)>MDI(14)
AND When(ADX(14)>Ref(ADX(14),-1)
AND When(Stoch(5,3)>Ref(Stoch(5,3),-1)
AND When(CLOSE*VOLUME>100000))))