Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] Brokers Picks and Chart Request

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:35:31 +1300

GPG closed today at 1.66.........Vol 433141  (500 day av 381016)
Chart attached.
As this is a low volume share I hesitate to make any comment on the candle
patterns. However, you can see the price has broken out of the consolidation
rectangle today, which based on  Darvas theory  would be bullish and a
buying signal.
Disc - do not own any GPG.
Andrew