Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2002

Re: [sharechat] WAM

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 12:18:10 +1300

I have not seen the newspaper articles and brokers observations you mention.
Those factors alone could certainly cause a blip for reasons I am sure we
are all aware of.  Short term the candle indications were as I said
yesterday. There was the test upto $3.10 a few days ago, and it will be
interesting to see what price the share closes at. If over $3.04 it has
broken that resistance level. The depth of buyers/sellers is not great - at
12.00. This is the major problem we have in charting normally low volume
shares.

BUYERS  PRICES                 SELLERS  QUANTITY
  5000   308                                       310   980
  4000   307                                       314   2500
  2225   306                                       315   500
  9200   305                                       320   1000
  1200   302                                       322   3800

GPG broke sidewards out of an ascending triangle and into a consolidation
rectangle. (Darvas Box). Any close above that resistance of  $1.63 would be
a bullish sign (especially on high volume, and it's 333,000 already today).
Disc - don't hold GPG

Andrew
PS. Thanks for everyone's comments on Frucor - I am still holding (or should
that be hoping?).