Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: [sharechat] GPG

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:53:42 +1300

Hi Hugh / Nick / any interested members
I agree there are probably more readers on this sight than posters. However,
the quality of message is more important than the quantity. Some of the
other sites are filled with meaningless garbage.
Thanks Nick for mentioning GPG. For any member without charting software I
have attached the GPG chart showing the stock from a technical point of
view. The next resistance is at $1.68 , followed by $1.79. Current break
from ascending triangle  through the resistance at $1.60 would have been
considered stronger if it had broken out earlier (75% into the triangle).
However, it was interesting to see the price held above the resistance on
Friday on very light volume.(139,155).
Andrew
Disc - don't hold GPG.