Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

re: re: [sharechat] briscoes

From: Bevin & Corrina <wongbc@tpg.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:42:28 +1100

Hi all,

I have been following this site since May '00, but have never posted, so
here goes...

I am quietly seething that I missed out on the Briscoes IPO since my broker
was unable to contact me for a couple of months, as I was travelling the
backlots of Europe.  However, now that I'm back, I patiently sat on the
market his morning hoping to pick up some at opening for around $1.20 mark.
 To my surprise and my broker's it opened significantly higher.  So, what
next?  Does anyone forsee an imminent drop from the first day's listing
premium?

Replies on the back of a postcard please....

Regards,
Mike.