Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2001

Re: [sharechat] Frucor Alternative offers

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:43:08 +1300

Yes
I am starting to get the willys on FRU as well ... noticing the market price
is falling back to the t/o price doesnt add any confidence either. It seems
that FRU might not be the crash hot stock that these directors keep telling
us it is........because.......if it was a hot stock there would be others
climbing all over each other in purchasing this stock. It seem to me that
all this could be salesman talk. Might have a good think tomorrow about
selling.
I refuse to sell to the French, so open market is my option.
Bugger!!!... wished I sold 2 weeks ago.
Hoop