Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Briscoes Float

From: "Colin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:00:14 +1300

I am not a JB Were customer, but my broker has been given a small number, I
guess they cooperate on these types of moves from time to time.

So, he has offered some to me  ( hooray)

I would like some more,
once they go on the market and begin trading, we can buy them ( probably at
a premium)
The question is - how much will it be ?
All advice appreciated,

Ceejay