Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] Thansgiving Day- off topic

From: "Sproul Family" <sproulfamily@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:43:21 +1300

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the US, a day when , traditionally, families get together to share a meal  and give thanks for their blessings.
No doubt this year will be an emotional time for many families as loved ones will be missing from their gatherings.

 My thoughts go out to them and to those families which have been torn apart by the ravages of war in another country .

And I quietly feel  thankful  for the great country in which we are lucky enough to live.

David Sproul
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Sproul;David
FN:David Sproul
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:dsproul@corsairmarine.com
REV:20011123T054321Z
END:VCARD

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Briscoes Float P Robinson