Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] csg

From: "Phil Boeyen" <pboeyen@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 13:21:57 +1300

Paul

I have not been following this stock very closely of late.  Launched with much hype last year (what wasn't, it seems in retrospect), CSG failed miserably to live up to expectations and had great problems with debtors.  With new management on board things may be turning around and I see they hope to break even in the current financial year.  I have always thought their products looked good and they did get the sales... just not the cash! Is a sale a sale if you don't get paid for it? I am pretty sure the market wants to see some serious runs on the board before it rerates this company.

Cheers, Phil