Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] CLI in AUS

From: "Intelligent Investing Team" <knowledge@intelligentinvesting.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:03:10 +1300

CLI was mentioned some time ago.

We bought this stock yesterday, it looks to be making its next move.
I have pointed out the last trade that we made. about 9% with a fairly slow exit.
The current trade is looking for a move to at least $3.50, with a good indication that the trend will move beyond this level.
The upper window shows an RSI, (Relative Strength Index), which can be used for trend and support analysis.
Our initial stop loss level would be a close below $3.20.

Less aggressive traders might wait for a close above $3.50

Regards Nick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] CLI- Challenger G Stolwyk