Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] CEN standoff (Charting Software)

From: "Mike" <terra1@Ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:59:15 +1300

That's alright Snoopy I don't mind having the mickey taken out of me,that's
properly why my name is Mike.  Yes I was very lucky with the CER shears, I
do think most of my purchases will be done by technical analysis rather than
guesswork now that I have Metastock though(if I can come to terms with it
that is)and if I can stop myself making unresearched purchases just because
I have some cash sitting in my Cash Securities Account saying spend me spend
me spend me.  Yes CER was certainly a stroke of luck for me let's hope it
continues (as if).

Mike

> Hello everybody,
>
> I find this CEN business quite funny, I read the
> posts about suckers being milked by these shears etc(that was after
> I had purchased and thought I was about to be milked). I'm
> completely new to this and just for the fact that the shears were
> .006 cents each when I looked at them and they had just changed
> there name to Certified Organics Limited with a so-called
> environmentally friendly product I thought to myself this looks good
> and I purchased 250,000 shears in the company (not really knowing
> what I was doing).

Erm, CEN is Contact Energy, not some recycled AQL shell.

But the wool clip is down so I am intrigued to know just how  you
plan to unload 250,000 shears?   Sorry Mike, just couldn't resist
that comment!   Seriously though it sounds like you've been lucky so
far.  You'd be wise to trade some of that luck for some good books on
the subject before before your luck runs out I think.  Prosperous
investing.  SNOOPY

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Dogs have big tongues, so you can bet they don't
bite them by accident"