Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Online Charts

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:37:32 +1300

       I agree, im having fun finding the stocks which have performed
the worst over the last three years,  I then go to stockness and read
their announcements, im looking for ones that have
failed to meet earnings expectations at least twice.  Once i have
analyses the fundamentals of these companies to make sure they not
going belly up i should have some contrarian gems.  This approch
was first used by a german named Fischer.

Thanks for pointing that site out.
I am finding the stock-screening feature particularly
useful.