Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Frucor rival bids

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:45:12 +1300

  If there is another buyer lurking then it is good that CSFB
are involved, they have consistantly been the most bullish
broker concerning the prospects of Frucor, and were probably
the first big brokering house to rate the stock a buy.
         My feeling is that if there are no other bidders then denoni
will happily pay up to around 1.75 for the remaining shares.
If there is another bidder then we are probably talking 3.00 plus.
     I know this is above what was considered fair value, however
the report dosent really take into account the value of Frucor
to a big company like danoni or cadbury schweppes.
     The best solution all round would probably be if danoni
get over 50% and the stock remains listed as Frucor.

     Nick