Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] Frucor

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:13:05 +1300

More & more people are becoming aware of just how good Frucor's brand management skills are.

If I was a major international marketer seeking to increase the value of my brands I would be prepared to pay large bucks to access this expertise.

Danone is the proprietor of the "Yoplait" yoghurt brand. In N Z this brand is licensed to an offshoot of the Cult of the Lactating Cow. I am impressed with the brand management of Yoplait and I assume that there is input from Danone in this.

Thus we may assume that Danone has its own good brand management skills, and knows good marketing skills when it comes across them.

Boop-doop-de-do Marilyn

* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Frucor rival bids Marilyn Munroe