Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] new topic for forum: Selling PTD?

From: "Mr Nua" <Mr_Nua@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:29:48 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

Don't know about the fundamentals, but Technically, I am looking for a close below the short term trendline as my exit. Thought this might happen today, but last I checked, it was heading up again. It can't continue on like this forever, so I will take profit when the time comes.

Regards,

Nua

PTD.gif

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Ebos Sam and Jerry