Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] WAM (again)

From: "andrew cottingham" <arco@adinfinitum.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:23:02 +1300

Hi John (and other interested posters),
If you have any type of photo manipulation program (Photoshop or similar) you can use it to enable you to post a chart.
Here's how to do it.....Bring up the required chart from your charting program in full screen mode, and use the 'Print Screen' button to copy it. (Usually on the right of F12). Now paste it onto a new page in your photo program. Crop it as required. Save it as a JPEG. It can then be attached to your post in the normal manner of attachments, and it will appear under any message you post..
If you need any more help with that, please let me know.
Andrew