Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] KISS

From: redredwine <redredwine@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 00:43:09 +1300

Keep It Simple, Stupid.

It has taken me a long time to learn the mistakes I have made.  I like
Phaedrus' approach: KISS:  Prices move above the MA, a trend line occurs
with higher Highs and higher Lows, a couple of simple indicators to confirm
and find entry/exit points, eliminate fear and greed and try to avoid
previous noise and resistance, and whala, a winning formula.  Ive also
thoroughly enjoyed 'the investors 12 commandments' of P.L.Carret as posted
in Colin Nicholson's newsletter, [happy to post on request], and the tips
from Martin Hawse's book(s).

Odd that in order to succeed one needs to Keep It Simple, yet its called
'technical analysis', and in order to keep it simple one needs to get back
to basics, back to the fundamentals.  Go figure.

Knowledge and application are two different things, but I'm looking forward
to the day they begin working together.

Watching TLS and TEL to confirm the KISS.
Love the GMF trendline.

'Never give up'.

        Ross

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary The ShareChat Team