Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] this time - Struck off

From: not important <cullen150@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 01:12:32 -0800 (PST)

Hey chatters,
 My friend told me that he thought in America on the
main exchange if a company falls under a certain low
price they are struck off the exchange. Is this true,
what is the price?
 What I was really wondering is does this happen in NZ
on the NZSE and if so at what price?
 If so we must have had some close calls (I am sure
you could think of a few).

      Anyway TIA!   cullen150

Disc) hold SPE and like it. (hope they don't get
struck off!)