Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] gpg

From: "Peter" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:40:48 +1300

Brian - I'll think you'll find the $315M is what they sell the cars for on behalf of the sellers.

In this context the $6M EBIT is what is left over from the commissions they collect - whatever that is.

I don't know what they report their sales as but I would have a guess that it should be only the commissions - therefore the $7M would be EBIT on income of say $31M (if they take 10% for example)

Maybe not all that bad

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] gpg nick