Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Aussies who want to enter posts

From: "Gareth Bines" <gbines@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 18:11:17 +1000

LOL thought i might find some fellow PTD's in here, what with ozstock being
down!!

Closed a little lower than I thought, although volume was great - should
make for an interesting Mon.

Who knows - if ozestock is down for a while we may end up making this the
informal PTD board!!!

Cheers all!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] LACO.AX : What are the prospects? G Stolwyk