Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] GO PTD!

From: "Oav de" <oavde@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 05:10:09 +0000

Gerry I see you have been promoting PTD over here good work!

Val if they make an announcement they will call a trading halt for a day or
two, probably, they often have in the past. This gives people and
institutions time to reflect on what has been announced, before they buy or
sell their shares. They did this back in January and again a few times
through the year.

The ASX was down because Melbourne had a blackout. Ozestock is down because
I think they are working on the site or something.

PTD vWap 4.36 that is a good price, it is strong and ready for some real
action.

Good luck all!