Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] PTD

From: "m&j.bacon" <m&j.bacon@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 19:18:43 +1300

Gerry
Not a conspiracy to grab the prized 5000th post I hope.
Seriously PTD is wonderful example of open ended earnings growth.
As I mentioned once before their royalities from "Remicade",
(an important break through in ulceratative gastro diasease and rheumatoid arthritis),
are going to mushroom. The price of a vial of Remicade in NZ to hospital is $1125.00
and since the U.S is one country which has the number of private patients who both
need and can afford effective new "antibody type" medications, sales in $ value will
grow, possibly exponentially.

Disclosure: Thankfully Hold PTD