Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: [sharechat] Portfolio Chatting Software

From: "Phyllis Bergquist" <phyl@clear.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:45:49 +1300

It is very easy to create one with percentages, daily, weekly and monthly
summary in Excell.    Just every way you wd like to view your returns.
It is possible to link up with software also but that I don't know how to
do.   However, at a meeting of STANZ a couple of months our new Chairman
demonstrated how to do this.   Phyllis.