Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] charts

From: "ryanrite" <ryanrite@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 21:33:54 +1300

Hi All

Just want to say thanks everyone for all your help from trying to prevent me
from whacking my computer with a sledge hammer!

I've tried lots of things, even upgraded my version of internet explorer.
This hasn't helped.  I've altered internet options and this hasn't helped
either!  So aside from pulling out my hair (what's left of it) nothing has
changed.

When I pull up the web page
www.equis.com/java/ I just get a large grey
screen where the chart should be.  I went to the local computer shop and
when he pulled up the site, the chart appeared in all its glory!  So now I
know what you are all seeing and using and I'm definitely missing out.

Anyway, I do appreciate your help, especially Gerry, Jerrold (for your
chart), and Phaedrus, and now realise that my computer may need some TLC
from the man in the computer shop.

Athol

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] MIA [Aus Stock] Anita Ken Tan