Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] Market Depth for ASB Clients

From: "George Hill" <ghill@buzzavox.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:10:25 +1300

Quote from ASB Securities site:

"Due to the recent changes in the decision to provide depth on the NZ
market by the NZSE, we will now display depth on our site from November
10th 2001. Thank you for your patience."

Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
investor

Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Mkt Depth - Next Week Phil Boeyen