Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

[sharechat] Ebo

From: "That Guy" <thatguy101@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 08:48:24 +0000

Charts to me look like ebos points towards a Buy. I would have to say that
the company operates in a defensive industry and continues to impres with
respect to earnings. It is a small company but I feel the management and
growth strategy in Australia will reap rewards. This company has been able
to apply an effective growth strategy and will be able to implement its
knowlege of the medical distibution market in Australia. Australia is the
obvius expansion for New Zealand companies and I applaud their policy of
continued expansion. Slow and steady wins the race. EBOS management have a
proven ability and record in New Zealand and this will help with further
aquisitions.

Any thoughts from fellow investors on the prospects and future earnings of
EBO. As tech stocks and telecomunications are out of favour and with low
discretionary spending within New Zealand I feel EBOS is a good bet