Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Price Charts Pheadrus et al

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:51:52 +1300

Athol,

I hope you don't mind me saying so, but I thought that you had got stuck into the wine already!

When you bring up Phaedrus' web site, after say 10 seconds, you will see a chart with  the code DJI at the top left of the chart. ( Forget about charts and don't click on anything just now! )

Why do you want to click on DJI ? The prescription I sent you just now , does not say that!

I suggest that you now follow that prescription closely. There is only one "Refresh" on the tool bar.

If you can't manage that, then I suggest you have a go at that wine and tomorrow read the posts, starting from yesterday, I think!

Hope that you make it!

Gerry
PS: Now you mention it, I'll open a bottle!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Price Charts Pheadrus et al G Stolwyk