Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Price Charts Pheadrus et al

From: "ryanrite" <ryanrite@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 20:27:45 +1300

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for the info.  Unfortunately it doesn't make much sense.  When I bring up the charts page the only DJI sits above the graph which you can't click on.  It does not come up in the box above.  When I put in AIA.NZ I just keep getting a page which says it doesn't exist.  Do you mean the refresh button on the tool bar or is there an invisible one on the charts page that I can't see.

Appreciate your help.
(Maybe I need some red wine to help sort out this sorry mess)
Athol