Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] Re: Nuke Anthrax

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 21:35:38 +1300

The Greens will be hopping mad. The Eco-Taliban - oops, no I didn't say
that. Wonder if our dear political leaders are going to play Luddites
with GM and return us to the Middle Ages nad throttle our scientific
investments.

----------
> From: Jeremy <jeremy@electrosilk.net>
> To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
> Subject: Re: [sharechat] Re: Nuke Anthrax
> Date: Tuesday, 23 October 2001 20:03
>
> > I think Aussie has a site which they Nuke food
> > Does anyone know of it
>
> I saw about them on TV.  Some Scotch bloke running it.  They do medical
> irradiation, but they have the capacity to do large scale food irradiation.
> They run large wheeled trolleys through the chamber.  Ideal for bags of
> mail.  (not so good if you are posting your unexposed film for
> photoprocessing)

> Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
> out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
> investor
>
> Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm

Want to find share analysis that is accurate, reliable and useful?  Check
out Intelligent Investing's "Quick Reports", information for the savvy
investor

Click here: http://www.intelligentinvesting.co.nz/quickreports/home.htm

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] To avoid spreading computer viruses hugh webber