Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: [sharechat] AIR NZ

From: "Nick Kearney" <nk@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:46:32 +1300

Snoopy

I had forgotten about this.  What I was getting at was the loan agreement
that Govt had arranegd with the AIRNZ.  Govt are still loaning AIR $150
million and I wanted to know if that was as shareholder or separate entity.

I don't know but I would find it unusual if it was as shareholder.

Anyone know?

Thanks

 nk