Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] Re FFS-Resolution 4

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:49:06 +1300

Thanks, greg.

Yes, I think that it merely says that FFS can make an offer for CNIF while there is no firm takeover offer for FFS from anywhere.

Seems to me that FFS wants the backing of shareholders, should there be some fall-out.

Unless, FFS wants to hurry a prospective Suitor along, i e. to raise the price for a takeover for FFS. In my opinion, somebody is playing mind games, could be a  C.?

There ought to be an explanation on a different page to go with the resolution; what did it say?

Gerry
Do not hold FFS

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] hidden treasure DR