Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] ITC Where Can I get that Job!

From: mel smith <melsmith90210@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Where do I stand?

I would work for his Salary alone, bonus if warranted
and approved by shareholders, you could go for a 75%
majority required, paid in ITC shares as opposed to
cash which should be reinvested into companies that
will deliver some shareholder value.

I already have my own nice car, would use my own
airmiles if I wanted an upgrade from cattle class and
would be more than happy fronting up to the
shareholders.

Can I have the job...........lol!