Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] ITC Where Can I get that Job!

From: mel smith <melsmith90210@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

Can someone show me where I can sign up for the
following job.

Share Price moves up to $1.05 when I start.

Share Price $0.09 when I leave.

Strip the company of $1m in Salary and Bonus while the
Company makes a loss, plus who knows how many options
I would get to keep.

Reduce the infrastructure of the Company in NZ to
nothing.

Oh hang on they are after a new CEO for IT Capital,
where do I sign on.

Sorry but I see this as disappointing after the AGM to
say the least. This is only my personal feelings.

Mel.

Disc Holding too many ITC shares unfortunately!