Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] FFS - Gerry

From: "Kevin Young" <youngk@zfree.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 21:26:41 +1200

Gerry it appears from your postings that you are a source of information on FFS
and
RBC. From your previous posting it would seem that you would prefer an
investment
in RBC rather than FFS if one was to invest in FFS.

I would be grateful if you would give me your opinion on the future of FFS. That
is what value do you place on FFS and whether they will be purchased by another
entity
whether it be NZ or overseas. Any comments will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FFS - Gerry G Stolwyk