Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

[sharechat] AIR NZ

From: <nickkearney@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 0:38:55 +0000

Team

There are undoubtedly some good commercial lawyers on this site.  I have a
question for them regarding the loan by the largest shareholder (Crown) to the
company (AIR NZ).

If AIR NZ cannot pay back the loan by the due date as stipulated, (and there is
no guarantee that they will be able to), then where does that leave the Crown
as a shareholding entity viz a viz suing the company for breach of the loan
agreement?

I have my own opinion and if someone else can espouse theirs I will be greatly
appreciative of that.

Regards

NK