Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] CLI- Challenger International Limited

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:14:25 +1200

David Sproul,

David,

You seem to be doing alright, buying in @ $ 2.37, up 15-20 cents today to $ 2.65 / $ 2.70.

It still has a lot of ground to make up, though: CLI did say that there were one or two large sellers and in their opinion, the large selling has now evaporated.

Let us hope that we are on a new long lasting uptrend; the Annual report is due on 25 Oct. and the Meeting on 22 Nov.

Both events will assist those wanting to make a decision as to buy or not, while reinforcing the faith of current holders, I think!

By the way, I just checked their web site:
< http://www.challengergroup.com/default-new.asp, > but did not find any recent news items there.

Regards,

Gerry
Holds CLI

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] CLI- Challenger International Limited G Stolwyk