Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Frucor Beverages

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 14:08:21 +1000

Phil I for one think they are getting out because they expect A lot more
downside in the shareprice. Discretional spending like buying V will be cut
as economies Tighten, IMHO. Also a question how does V get to Britain, is it
shipped air freight or made & canned in Britain this will have a great
bearing on its profitability.
Malcolm Cameron