Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] Action versus inaction

From: "noel.parker" <noel.parker@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:21:34 +1200

Ten days after the World Trade Centre and Pentagon attacks the US government announces US$15 billion in aid to the US aviation industry, and the US aviation industry announces 100,000 job cuts.
Three months after the New Zealand government becomes involved in the Air New Zealand debacle it is still threshing around to decide on a final response, and we have yet to hear of any Air New Zealand,as distinct from Ansett, job cuts.
Does this send a message about the inaction and commercial incompetence of government and business in New Zealand?.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Action v Inaction My view Marilyn Munroe