Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Potential virus problems

From: Debian User <jerm@fiftysix.sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:43:51 +1200

Sometimes Microsoft befuddle me.  Sure, kudos to Mr Gates, the worlds
greatest business man in the world, but is it so hard to find good
programmers?

The IIS hole, I guess I can over look, but lets be honest here, why
would anyone want to send an email to another person, which
automatically runs when you preview it ... it just doesn't make sense!

Anyway, just needed to get that off my chest ... back to it

</rant>

Jerrold.