Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] US Dollar

From: "Peter" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:08:30 +1200

Jeremy - so correct.

Proves we all we have to fight with is price, ie a devalued currency. That is about the only competitive advantage we have.

We aren't winning by any more efficient or, as you say, by adding value to our resources.

Fundamentally that is why the $ will over time continue to lose value  - and in the process NZ gets poorer

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RBC Opportunity Phaedrus