Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] Re: Time to go shopping

From: "Philip Robinson" <fire_appliance@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:54:06 +1200

Title: Message
Kevin,

I think you are right on the money. This is an excellent oppotunity to get some really good stocks at excellent prices. There are just heaps of bargains to go for where do you start? I wish I had some excess capital.

Philip

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] STILL NO RIL, I'M GETTING WORRIED n/c Andrew Dengel