Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] Air New Zealand

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:16:05 +1000

Ben
I have reason to believe there was political pressure from Australia not to
raise cap, urged to consider stupid Quantas deal.I believe you are in
Australia at moment. So can you get the back page article of the Australian
financial review, about the Air NZ saga on to the sharechat web site
thanking you in anticipation
Malcolm Cameron