Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: [sharechat] halfwit air

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 06:52:08 +1000

Laura
the ansett staff need to lay the blame where it mostly lies thier own
government and themselves. they for saying at takeover wich they wanted
blocked that rationalisation would result in huge staff problems and te
australians government supporting Quantas at all times by changing rules IE
the impulse take over. from an australian resident
M Cameron