Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: : [sharechat] US events

From: "nick" <helmett@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:39:50 +1200

        Will be interesting to see how wall street will respond to
recent events.  We could be in for a suprise and actually see
a rally.  The dow has been beaten down badly in recent weeks
and the terrorists could not of chosen a better time to strike if
sending jitters through markets was part of the plan.
       However, any panic would give a win to the terrorists,
we may see investors dig in their heels and refuse to sell,
this tragedy may have the effect of uniting investors, who are
already being urged not to sell.

 Nick