Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] DTL

From: "Adrian & Vanessa" <vjm@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:50:02 +1200

Kevin Krebs asked last week if anyone had any news about Designer Textiles.  I am as much in the dark as anyone else and no one else was able to comment about DTL.    Kevin said that they are due to announce their result today.   As a further indication of how little we know,  there has been no bid quote for the last 24 hours - which seems a very long time.  It has high net tangible asset backing.  What we want to know is what return can they produce on those assets.

Perhaps there are others like me who are waiting for today - and are following the easy course of "when in doubt do nothing".   It is rather like Fletcher Forests and my unshakeable belief that there is underlying value in there somewhere.

Adrian

Disc. hold both DTL and FFS.   Both in loss.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] DTL Adrian & Vanessa