Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] US Events

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:26:48 +1000

I'm sure all sharechatters join me in expressing horror and disbelief at the
terrorist attacks the United States has experienced.

My heart goes out to all victims and their families and friends.  A terrible
day for the United States and the world.  May the perpetrators be swiftly
caught and appropriately punished.

Ben Dutton

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] US events Andrew Dengel