Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

[sharechat] movers and shakers

From: Philip Robinson <robph639@student.otago.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:51:10 +1200

After the Herald reorganised their site I have found it difficult to get a
good view on movers both bad and good. Now Direct broking have sorted a
cool new system, do to www.directbroking.co.nz and then click on
"sharemarkets", and then security views on the left and you can change the
view to percentage change or absolute change of both the best and worst,
have a look, I love it.

Cheers
Phil

[P.S. with the lastest court case I think we all have to be careful in our
comments subsequently, unfortuanately our right to the cliqued "free
speech" has been curailed.]

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] BCH and CLH G Stolwyk