Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2001

Re: RE: [sharechat] ITC

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 00:04:36 +1200

Thanks George for your reporting on the AGM.
Looks like I'm placing this in the bottom draw for now.
I'm still reasonably positive about the Portfolio companies. Deep Video Imaging in particular. Timing is important. Obtaining funding for global marketing of this product is vital. It would be a shame to see them get beaten to it by a similar product venture!

Cheers
 Heather

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GPG -Youngs Brewery DR